You are an active blogger. You are good at what you do, yet you face common challenges most bloggers face—how to drive more traffic; how to write fresh, high quality content to stay relevant; how to get your blog to generate more income and so on.
Now add to that the pain of tackling a technology glitch or staying up to speed with the latest updates so your blog functions exactly as it should. What if you had the choice to let someone else worry about the nitty gritty tech aspect of things, so you can focus on what you do best?
I have designed two blogging packages to help you maintain your blog easily without worrying about technical issues and downtime.
- Backups are taken once a week to protect data
- Technology upgrades are done on a fortnightly basis to enhance the user experience
- Uptime monitoring set up to avoid expensive downtime issues
- Version control set up
- The 24-hour turnaround time for critical fix issues
- Including from Basic Package
- Optimizing blogs to increase traffic and enhance the user experience
- Asset monitoring to keep all licenses active
- Regression testing to check functionality of existing features
- Server log/error log monitoring to prevent security breaches